Monday, May 11, 2009

Do you consider making friends easy? (more of a survey than a question)?

I want to know how other people feel about this.





1) Do you consider making friends easy or hard? Why?





2) Why do you think someone would feel the opposite way?





3) What would you do if you found/find making friends difficult?





4) What do you do when you meet someone who is a loner?





5) What percentage would use say fit into each category (it's easy/it's hard)?





Sorry there's so many questions.





Thankyou for your answers.

Do you consider making friends easy? (more of a survey than a question)?
I'm a loner. I don't enjoy most people all that much. I have a small group of friends, and it's a hard group to get into.
Reply:Making friends is easy for me, b/c I consider myself very friendly, but keeping them is another story. (The reason for this isn't totally my fault. That's what happens when you are force to move to another school every year.) I've been to four high schools. NOT FUN!





Hard to say. Could be anything.





I don't find it hard. Keeping them is difficult, but when I keep them, I keep them. I'm faithful!! =)





I'm a loner. Um, say "hi", then we'll be loners together. (sorta) I don't have friends in my new school. I'm a senior. My last year, so what the hell...





Don't understand the question.





Your welcome!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment