Monday, May 11, 2009

I have an online survey that I want high school teachers to fill out... How do I get to them? Any suggestions?

It is a short 10 minute survey that offers a $10 gift certificate for filling out. I have not been able to get many teachers/professors to fill out. I emailed it to all my old teachers, but that is not very many and they did not forward it to many friends. What do you suggest?

I have an online survey that I want high school teachers to fill out... How do I get to them? Any suggestions?
It really depends on what the survey is for. If it is for information about college or a teaching program simply go to the local high schools in the area and introduce yourself. A personal touch is always better. If it is for a commercial site get the mailing addresses from your state database for all the high schools in the state and mail out cards that invite them to the site.
Reply:Perhaps you can email the school board offices or the principals and ask them to help you. They can forward the email with a link to your survey.


No comments:

Post a Comment