Monday, May 24, 2010

Please take my Survey on : What influences you to tip?

It is a survey on what influences people tip more or less at a restaurant. It is for College Psychology Course. I need at least 40 responses so if you have friends who want to take it you can give them the link also.





http://www.createsurvey.com/c/63359-Oyrg...





Let me know what you think





Thanks,


Johnny

Please take my Survey on : What influences you to tip?
I will take your test but I can tell you why I tip high. I was a server at one time in my life. I got stiffed from time to time and it is not fair. I always give 15 to 20% of the cost of my meal to the server and more if I have more to give for service over and beyond. Some people are great servers and enjoy being of service to others and it shows.





Edit: Very nice survey !
Reply:All done


No comments:

Post a Comment