Monday, May 24, 2010

Please take my Survey on : What influences you to tip?

It is a survey on what influences people tip more or less at a restaurant. It is for College Psychology Course. I need at least 40 responses so if you have friends who want to take it you can give them the link also.





http://www.createsurvey.com/c/63359-Oyrg...





Let me know what you think





Thanks,


Johnny

Please take my Survey on : What influences you to tip?
I took your survey, but the questions you ask are very "leading"... they make it easy for a your "test taker" to put exactly what YOU want them to put, and not what they personally think/do.





You should make your questios more open ended.





Make it more like "The Waiter/waitress is/does..."


"What would you do?"





And have a LOT more options than just "raise tip/lower tip"


Sometimes you "take it into consideration" or "MAY raise/lower tip, but might not"





Good luck with your survery. Hope my constructive criticism helps!

teeth grinding

No comments:

Post a Comment